- Ask the new student in your class to sit with you at lunch or on the bus. Check out the check out the FANTASTIC “Sit with Us” App designed by a student!
- Make friends with someone at school who you don’t know. Many children wish that someone had done that for them at some point.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions even if they are not your own.
- Figure out what you love to do, whether it is painting, writing, playing a sport or an instrument and do it!
- Be an UPSTANDER – Bullies have been known to back off when others stand up for victims.
**My Remarkable Self is available to give workshops, school/camp assemblies and classes for parents, students, educators and businesses. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.**
© Kids Empowered LLC and My Remarkable Self® 2018